Apple freshened the iPad Air at its “Peek Performance” occasion previously this month, trading the tablet computer’s A-series cpu for an M1 chip. With the iPad Air matching the Pro’s efficiency, buying the a lot more pricey design appeared like a waste of cash.
Apple Is Making Us Want to Buy the iPad Pro Again
More from Computer Motherboard NewsMore posts in Computer Motherboard News »
- This super-smart tech could cut CPU thermals by 150%
- Framework Laptop now offering CPU upgrade to Intel’s latest
- The Morning After: Running every test you could think of on Apple's M1 Ultra chip
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1
- The new Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 pushes flagship Android smartphones to new heights