Intel has actually rotated on its web server method in order to deal with a supply-constrained AMD, reports DigiTimes. It’s supposedly swamping the market with chips at discount rate rates, instead than sticking to MSRP.
Intel Is Reducing Server Chip Pricing in Attempt To Stem the AMD Tide
More from Computer Motherboard NewsMore posts in Computer Motherboard News »
- This super-smart tech could cut CPU thermals by 150%
- Framework Laptop now offering CPU upgrade to Intel’s latest
- The Morning After: Running every test you could think of on Apple's M1 Ultra chip
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1
- The new Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 pushes flagship Android smartphones to new heights