After debuting its crossbreed 12th-gen CPUs for desktop computers in October, Intel is prepared to bring them to note pads. To evaluate, the firm’s brand-new CPUs (formerly codenamed Alder lake) incorporate efficiency cores (P-cores) and also reliable cores (E-cores) on a solitary chip.
Intel's 12th-gen hybrid CPUs bring 14 cores to laptops
More from Computer Motherboard NewsMore posts in Computer Motherboard News »
- This super-smart tech could cut CPU thermals by 150%
- Framework Laptop now offering CPU upgrade to Intel’s latest
- The Morning After: Running every test you could think of on Apple's M1 Ultra chip
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1
- The new Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 pushes flagship Android smartphones to new heights